WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

LeagueOfwinners - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* LeagueOfwinners > Topics

Subject: What is love.
Replies: 14 Views: 1083

selash 2.02.08 - 07:11pm
I believe that the true test of love is when you are ready to give your all...your trust,time,heart,committment,resources,affection, etc.So when next you feel you are in love just ask your selfhow much am i willing to give to this and remember love is a choice. Are you willing to make that choice? *

endyluv 2.02.08 - 08:30pm
In my opinion, luv is like a war..u ask y? Luv is like a war bcos it is easy to start but very dificult to end...! *

tesluv 2.02.08 - 09:02pm
U see guys,I have posted this same love question b4 on different places here in prodigits.I think it seems like a wide but narrow question at thesame time u know,cos everyone's got his own definition of wat love really is based on how he sees it or rather how he had found it.For me buddies the 'L' word's definition is kinda a lil bit hard to specify but we all know wat d subject matter really is about-TRUE LOVE!

selash 3.02.08 - 03:22pm
If love is that difficult to end then i think the spate of heart breaks is saying another thing . Guys really finds it easy to quit relationship compare to ladies. @ endy *

endyluv 3.02.08 - 05:55pm
@selash expect if it is nt true luv! *

selash 3.02.08 - 06:36pm
Then why did guys go into relationships in the first instant without finding out if the love is genuine. Are we really interested in true love. What else do we look out for......s*x *

endyluv 3.02.08 - 08:38pm
guys blve in d saying dat ladies are more in terms of population comparism.Therefore,it is more easy 4 dem 2 quit beliving dat they wil have another girl.To b frank,only few guys ar after true luv...many ar just 4 s*x only *

kaysow 4.02.08 - 02:25pm
Kaysow:If men will stop being bossy,true love will exist.90% of relationships today are based on d dictates of d man without considering d lady's opinion.all ladies are not eve. *

selash 4.02.08 - 03:51pm
Big ups to you kaysow.Welcome to the group.Keep sending your replies and post your own question.THANKS *

1nf1n1t1 6.02.08 - 03:39pm
U'll know what true love means when suddenly,suddenly in the arms of that special sme 1,u felt as though ur home. . .That youve finally come home!!! *

1nf1n1t1 6.02.08 - 03:41pm
There was 1,and then there was TWO,suddenly ur COMPLETE with no cares in the world. *

selash 7.02.08 - 01:48pm
It seems that you can only experience and give true love when you have found that special sme 1 dat u feel at home wit.u wil stop searching cos u've found that part of u that was lost.However,true love is a journey and not a destination! *

swtlad24 10.02.08 - 04:21pm
True luv is 2 find ur partner that God mean't 4u.I don't think it's easy 2know ur true luv trueluv is just a saying this days. yet it doesn't exist greedy over wealth seems 2overpower it in this generation. *

selash 10.02.08 - 10:23pm
Thanks sweetlad and you are welcome. If there is one thing i got from your comment,is the need for God's help in locating true love. So i advise,guys don't do it ALONE!!! *

2blessed 11.02.08 - 09:29am
if guys can stop cheating maybe thingz wuld b better. *

* LeagueOfwinners Forum

Search:
topics replies

* LeagueOfwinners

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search