WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

LeagueOfwinners - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* LeagueOfwinners > Topics

Subject: About life
Replies: 9 Views: 645

selash 1.02.08 - 06:56am
Where we will get to in life,will it be determined by chance,luck or destiny. Pls what do you think. *

tesluv 3.02.08 - 09:41am
I dont completely agree to dat my frnd.You can be in the right place,at the right time,and around the right people,yet nothing will happen unless you make the right move. *

tesluv 3.02.08 - 09:48am
In essence where we are or will be in life isnt based on chance,luck nor destiny solely,but how u work hard positively to see urself where u wana be in life.waiting for a lucky chance,luck or destiny is ignorantly planning to fail woefully. *

selash 3.02.08 - 03:09pm
Then it is determined by choice. Right.If thats the case how can one ensure that he or she makes the right choice towards achieving purpose in life. *

kaysow 5.02.08 - 07:28am
U cannot make d right choice bcos u want to, how will u affirm dat choice will suit dat moment? U need God to guide u. Without God u will continue to wander even if u have d right ppl n condition around u. *

kaybabaa 5.02.08 - 08:15am
Is life a game? Cos i saw something like dat in ur title *

selash 6.02.08 - 07:49am
Life is different things to different people depending on the way its treating them. Life can be a sort of game cos one life lesson is that you can't have it all. You win some you lose some.You also got to decide whether to be a spectator or a player. Which one are you? *

selash 7.02.08 - 02:04pm
Its high time we began to see ourselves as change agents in our environment & also realised that we are the answers to questions around us.The true winners in any competition are those that played the game & eventually won.Start 'playing' in other to win in life. *

2blessed 11.02.08 - 09:37am
Pray 2 b guided in making d rite choice,then have determination in the choice dat uv made. *

selash 11.02.08 - 01:03pm
Agree with you. @ 2blessed. *

* LeagueOfwinners Forum

Search:
topics replies

* LeagueOfwinners

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search