WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

LeagueOfwinners - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* LeagueOfwinners > Topics

Subject: V A L E N T I N E
Replies: 3 Views: 865

selash 6.02.08 - 01:21pm
In a couple of days its going to be that love day again. Guys will reaffirm their committment to their loved ones,new relationship will be formed,some old ones will get broken,while others laugh,some will cry(heart break),a lot of guys will probably lose their virginity that day and also will be at the risk of contacting one STD or the other..... The list goes on. Then the question is that is it worth it . How can guys celebrate this without getting into trouble. Whats your love day going to be like? *

1nf1n1t1 6.02.08 - 03:24pm
2 b quite frankly im nt a fan of valentines day & all that special effects tht cmes wit it lyk gving expensive gifts for th sake of it.Havn said tht,i sincerely do hope tht a lot of broken relationships who have a chance 2 further up or 2 prolong their relationship wil realise their faults,recognising 1s fault tht evry1 mkes mistakes,ask 4gvness n get bck 2gethr..2ndly,for th sake of valentines day,i hope many lovers wil find it a fresh start 2 test th water again n 2 finaly b happy again and hav a 2nd chance of love so they hav smetin 2 look 4ward 2 aftr ol,no 1 wants 2 b alone n miserable 4 ol their lives.Personally valentines to me have no special significance.Id rather tel me u luv me each day n let me knw im appreciated n wil stand by me til th end of tym n accept my flaws remembering im jst a normal human being. *

1nf1n1t1 6.02.08 - 03:30pm
Of course if sme1 handed u a gift,be grateful & appreciate whatevr it was.Bt i h8 ppl who is unappreciative of what they have gven 2 them 4getn tht th person went in great lengths and careful thinkn and consideration jst 2 lite up yr day. *

tesluv 14.02.08 - 06:38am
I wana wish all my fellow group mates here at the League of winners a very Happy Saint Valentine's day filled with love and good things.cheers!

* LeagueOfwinners Forum

Search:
topics replies

* LeagueOfwinners

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search